Mobile Device Management
MaaS360 mobile device management (MDM) is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets — all from a single screen.
As a fully integrated cloud platform, MaaS360 simplifies MDM with rapid deployment, visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents.
Deployment is quick. In just a few clicks, IT administrators can start enrolling devices and immediately manage the entire mobile device lifecycle — from enrollment to enterprise integration, configuration and management, monitoring and security, support, and analytics and reporting.
Meeting Your MDM Challenges
- Increase security & compliance enforcement
- Reduce the cost of supporting mobile assets
- Enhance application & performance management
- Ensure better business continuity
- Increase productivity & employee satisfaction
- Proven approach to cloud-based mobility management
- Powerful management & security to address the full mobility lifecycle
- Seamlessly integrates with all of your existing infrastructure
- Simple & fast with an exceptional customer experience
Instant Mobile Device Management
MaaS360 is an easy-to-use cloud platform with all of the essential functionality for end-to-end management of today’s mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, Androids, Kindle Fire devices, Windows Phones and BlackBerry smartphones.
- SMS, email or URL over-the-air (OTA) enrollment
- Passcode & encryption enforcement
- Email, VPN & Wi-Fi profiles
- Device restriction settings
- Remote locate, lock & wipe (full & selective)
- Jailbreak & root detection
- Policy updates & changes
- Compliance reporting
Complete Mobility Management
- Email access controls
- Corporate directory integration
- Certificate management
- BYOD privacy settings
- Event-based rules engine
- App management & distribution
- Secure document sharing
- Mobile expense management
Rapidly Enroll Mobile Devices
MaaS360 mobile device management streamlines the platform set up and device enrollment process to make life simple for IT and employees.
- Select MDM services and configure device enrollment settings
- Send enrollment requests over-the-air (OTA) using SMS, email, or a custom URL
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, using a one-time passcode, or with SAML
- Create and distribute customized acceptable-use policiesand EULAs
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments
- Apply or modify default device policy settings
Integrate Mobile Devices with Enterprise Systems
Through the MaaS360 Cloud Extender, enterprise system integration is easy and straightforward, without the need for on-premises servers or network reconfigurations.
- Instant discovery of devices accessing enterprise systems
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, and
- Microsoft Office 365
- Leverage existing Active Directory/LDAP and Certificate Authorities
- Manage BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) policies
- Connect with other operational systems through robust web APIs
Centrally Manage Mobile Devices
MaaS360 provides a unified mobile device management console for smartphones and tablets with centralized policy and control across multiple platforms.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
- Approve or quarantine new mobile devices on the network
- Create custom groups for granular management
- Distribute and manage public and corporate applications
- Securely share and update documents and content
- Define role-based administrative portal access rightswithin MaaS360
- Decommission devices by removing corporate data andMDM control
Proactively Secure Mobile Devices
MaaS360 provides dynamic, end-to-end security and compliance management capabilities to continuously monitor devices and take action.
- Require passcode policies with configurable quality,length, and duration
- Enforce encryption and password visibility settings
- Set device restrictions on features, applications, iCloud,and content ratings
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Implement real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Enable geo-fencing rules to enforce location-based compliance
Streamline Mobile Device Management Support
MaaS360 delivers the ability to diagnose and resolve device, user or application issues in real-time from a web-based portal; offering complete IT visibility and control, and ensuring optimum mobile user productivity.
- Access device views to diagnose and resolve issues
- Locate lost or stolen devices
- Reset forgotten passcodes
- Send messages to devices
- Update configuration settings in real time
- Help users help themselves with a self-service portal
Monitor and Report on Mobile Devices
Mobility Intelligence™ (MI) dashboards deliver an interactive, graphical summary of your mobile device management operations and compliance allowing IT to report in real-time across the entire enterprise.
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Configuration and vulnerability details
- Integrated smart search capabilities across any attribute
- Customizable watch lists to track and receive alerts
- BYOD privacy settings block collection of personally identifiable information
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage monitoring and alerting
All brands and their products, featured or referred to within this document, are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be noted as such.