Request a FREE Guide to
Hiring an IT Consultant
What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly Priced Computer Consultant
DON’T TRUST YOUR
DATA AND OPERATIONS
TO JUST ANYONE!
This Business Advisory Guide
Will Arm You With
23½ Revealing Questions
You Should Ask Any Computer
Consultant Before Giving Them
Access To Your Company’s Network
Choosing a computer consultant to support your network can be incredibly frustrating and expensive. Choosing the wrong consultant could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 23 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.