FREE Network Health Check
Features of Health Check:
- Perform a Network Discovery
- Review your system backups to make sure they are working properly and CAN be restored quickly in the event of a disaster.
- Report on what software is installed on each computer
- Password strength analysis
- Show methods spyware can get in and how to prevent it
- Check for security updates and patches to help validate that your network really IS secure.
- Identify unused network user and computer accounts that can pose a security threat
- Review your firewall and security settings
- Check the integrity of your server hardware
"Did you know that hardware failure is one of the leading causes of data loss that CAN be detected early and avoided with proper monitoring?"
- External vulnerability scan to identify insecure and/or unencrypted openings to the network
- Internet access and speed test…make sure you are getting what you are paying for.
- Conduct a visual scan of your server room to make sure your network is PHYSICALLY safe and set up properly.
Terms and Conditions of the offer
- If company has multiples sites, a single site must be selected for the Health Check
- Free Health Check offer is restricted to locations in the greater Capital District Area
- Technician on-site time for the purpose of performing the Network Health Check will be limited to one hour.
- Network Health Checks must be scheduled during regular business hours (Monday-Friday. 8am to 5pm, excluding holidays). Scheduling of the Health Check will be at the discretion of Techs In Suits.
- Free network health check will require access to client's systems & servers, and may require installation of network assessment software in some cases.
- Techs In Suits reserves the right to decline the provision of a Free Network Health Check at its own discretion.
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.